Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Democracy

I love living in a democracy. It's great, everyone has a say, and the peoples' voice is heard.

However, the draw back with democracy is that the "people" in this nation barely ever agree with me. This can become a big problem as what I want is hardly ever realised. So why have a voice if it is never heard?

Recently we elected John Howard for another 3 years. I dunno how, I dunno why, and I really want to meet the people that voted for him. I know ONE (1) liberal voter out of about 30 non-liberal voters. Why do the Australian people never agree with me, why are you all so stupid. Can't you see I am right, I am always right. If I wanted to see things your way, I'd get a 9-5 job, get married, have kids, and goto the beach on weekends for the next 40 years. Then I'd retire, do the things I wish I did when I was young, then slowly die of arse cancer. That's my kinda democracy!

I came to one conclusion. Democracy is like pop music.

bai2u

3 Comments:

Blogger Goddess of Leonie said...

Hey, oh my god, I only know like one liberal voter out of 30 diehard liberal haters too!

conspiracies abound.

but i still love you ;)

love,
me

October 12, 2004 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Goddess of Leonie said...

Hey, so I was talking to this really smart chick the other day. She knows everything.
And she said to me that all the people I talk to about politics are actually smart, well read, informed, modern. The majority of the population is not. They are largely ignorant, self centred, and are easily taken in by scare scams.

So yes.

Still loving you.

L

October 28, 2004 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

yeah, I hate people also

especially if they smell bad

October 29, 2004 at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home