Thursday, October 07, 2004

Boredom

WTF is the deal with being bored. The world how it is now, has the most interesting things, the availabilty to do almost anything at any time... and yet I am bored.

Bored is crap. I want to kick it.

Today, I had stuff to do and still go bored. I wrote all over my monitor, and now it looks all... funny. I was bored while doing it. How can you be bored while doing something? I am bored now. Nothing makes sense... boredom whilst in the process of being active.

I think it's because I live in a society where everything is jazzed up. Everything is hyped. Everything tries to out do the other thing, and if something interesting doesn't happen every 10 seconds, the mind starts to wonder. So, the global quest to eradicate boredom, has only succeded in creating more boredom.

By making things more interesting, you make life more boring.

bai2u

2 Comments:

Blogger Goddess of Leonie said...

D is for Dan.
D is for Dude.
D is for Delightful.
D is for Deep.
D is for dearly loved.

October 11, 2004 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L is for lots of fluffiness...

December 13, 2004 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home